Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I tried a spot of stargazing photography.... and I am in LOVE

So this is something I've wanted to try my hands at for a long time now, and I finally got round to getting out in my field and braving it! And I am SO glad I did!!

It was very trial and error, but I managed to secure a lovely photo! 

I shot this on my 550d DSLR with a 50mm 1.4 Canon lens, a cheap tripod, and a shutter speed of 25 secs

I also shot in RAW, and brought up the highlights and colours in Photoshop.


Expect to see a lot more of these appearing here, because I think I am now OBSESSED.

If you would like to give night time photography a go there are plenty of tutorials out there, I used this one:

http://petapixel.com/2014/03/28/prep-work-post-processing-depth-star-photography-tutorial/

Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment