Thursday, July 16, 2015

My positive sketchbook idea!

You may have noticed that I've been a little quieter on here lately, unfortunately I've been suffering from a patch of depression for the last couple of months. Which means I've completely lost my motive to make anything creative....and I've struggled a lot.

I have good and bad days, but one day last week I came up with the brilliant idea of creating a 'positive sketchbook', which I will use to paint any positive imagery from that day, or any phrases I've thought up that have made me smile!

Not only will this act as something I can keep looking at to cheer me up, but I also hope to share my entries with you lovely lot in the hope I can help others too!

Anyway, i'll shut up now! Here's my first entry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment